Denologix –MDM/CDI –Customer Data Quality & Integration (dxCRYSTAL™)
It’s All About Data! Enrich Your Customer Data To Keep Your ROI Maximized!
dxCRYSTAL™ – Data Cleansing & Integration solution from Denologix gives organizations the ability to view, cleanse and standardize customer data. Like any other asset, you need to maximize the performance of your data for optimum results.
CLEANER DATA = SMARTER DECISIONS, HIGHER REVENUES- and -LOWER COSTS
dxCRYSTAL™ from Denologix gives organizations the ability to view, cleanse and standardize customer data; linking same customers from different lines of business using exclusive Master Data Management techniques. With this comprehensive customer centric view the organization is now well positioned for improved customer intelligence and KPI Analysis.
dxCRYSTAL™ Data Cleansing system is the best way to insure you are getting maximum performance from your data. Our solution automates the process of integrating customer data from different systems resulting in a unified view of customers across the organization, providing consistent customer experience and greater customer retention and profitability.
Implementing dxCRYSTAL™ is always a good investment whether it’s improving customer service, improving regulatory compliance, or enhancing your sales and marketing initiatives. Inaccurate data is costly in both time and money; it can lead to false conclusions, misdirected resources, missed sales opportunities and lower customer satisfaction.
dxCRYSTAL™ is a Service Based Point Solution – Our solution can be implemented for the entire enterprise to solve the data quality at the macro level, but through extensive experience, we have learned that one of the traps many implementations face is that they try to integrate all systems at the same time. This approach theoretically sounds OK, but in reality different groups within the organizations have different priorities, objectives, budgets and timelines. Our solution can be implemented in phases to solve specific problems without the need for huge up front infrastructure investment.
dxCRYSTAL™- Transforms inaccurate and incomplete data into real insights & new opportunities resulting in:
- Increased revenue,
- Maximized customer value,
- Improved operational efficiency,
- Reduced risk, and
- Having the competitive advantage.
dxCRYSTAL™- Functionality / Features:
- Pre-built business solution; not just a development tool
- De-duplicate and remove inaccurate data
- Adapters for integration with operational, analytical and legacy systems
- Robust high volume parallel processing to eliminate performance bottlenecks
- Identifying partial match
- Rule based customer record matching
- Associates customer information, leaving data ownership intact where required
- Standard customer information data model for the customer hub
- Cross reference table for quick lookups between multiple source systems
- Screens for updating customer information hub
- Standard reports for customer data verification and analysis
- Manual merge and un-merge
- Fixed price solution – SUCCESS GUARANTEED!
- Delivers immediate and incremental value – Our solution can be implemented in phases to solve specific problems without the need for huge up front infrastructure investment
- Rapid Deployment – Our solution comes with pre-defined rules, data models and connectors to avoid custom development. This saves valuable time and resources
- Competitive pricing – Since we have eliminated the need for custom development, we can keep the cost of ownership significantly low
- A unified view of customer across sales and distribution channels
- Consistent customer experience
- Customer retention and satisfaction
- Integrated operational analysis
- Compliance with customer-centric regulatory needs
- Scalability: Add new data sources without changing any code
- Batch and Real-time access to your customer information
- Option of Pay Per Use or Licensed
What Happens If Users Don’t Have A Trusted View of the Data?
- Lost Prospects
- Impact to cross-selling
- Client attrition
- Lost opportunities
- Poor customer segmentation
- Poor understanding and analysis capability
- Privacy issues and mis-marketing
Customer Service Community
- Cross-channel inconsistencies
- Morale decline
- Degraded customer experience
- Increased customer complaints
Finance Community and Top Management
- Billing and invoicing delay
- Reputational damage
- Compliance failure and fines
- Higher operational cost
BI Platform Implementation and Data Migration
I have worked with Denologix for over a decade now... This vendor is amazing. I'm happy I chose Denologix and would do it again.
Forecasting Server Implementation
I would like to emphasize that Denologix provided excellent services to us while respecting our numerous constraints. They were very professional and meticulous. It was a pleasure to work with them.
MGR SAS SUPPORT, STATISTICS CANADA
Data Analytics Regulatory Project
Their ability to understand customer needs is quite special. Denologix was very good at listening to us and coming up with solutions, which they were able to sell to our own internal clients easily. They know how to maintain the highest standard of professionalism and accountability.
SAS Implementation and Migration
Their team is very honest. Their leaders are very transparent and open. Partnership like this, you don’t find anywhere. I met very few vendors that I could say that I trusted. This vendor is amazing. I am happy I chose Denologix and would do it again.
Sr. Manager, Aviva
Regulatory Data Analytics Project
Terrific. Denologix has a fantastic reputation with our business in terms of being flexible. They are very rapid in acquiring new capabilities. They have established strong customer relationships and relationships with internal SAS departments. I have nothing but good things to say about them.
Vice President, SAS
Merchandizing Intelligence and Optimization
Denologix was reliable, collaborative, efficient and communicative throughout the Adidas project. Prognos would definitely work with the Denologix team again if we have technical gaps that require senior SAS resources.
MANAGING CONSULTANT, PROGNOS INC.