Optimize your Healthcare Information for Maximum Business Value.
Denologix has expert staff for a wide variety of Software Technologies, Including SAS, Microsoft and all popular data bases. Our experience with Healthcare projects ensures rapid, efficient, and successful outcomes.
By extending the functionality of existing software and datasets, healthcare organizations are able to meet increasing information demands while minimizing additional investment. For the past 12 years Denologix has been working with a wide variety of customers from both the private and public sector, providing these organizations the ability to achieve their goals in today’s budget constrained operations.
Enabling Budget Constrained Environments
- Software as a Service – Reduced capital investment and environment support.
- Mentorship – Enabling user independence, reduced IT/Vendor dependence.
- Investment – Learning and proto-typing is a Vendor responsibility.
- Remote support – Meet deadlines with minimal disruption.
- Sharing – Develop once and reuse reduces overall costs.
- Value – Competitive rates and fixed price engagements.
Provincial/Unit Indicator deployment as a service
- Provides smaller units the ability to produce timely indicators and better understand in-unit trends.
- No capital investment or support required. Utilize on an as needed basis.
Schema development and data integration
- Ability to report and assess new information such as case costing, access to care and associated funding. Improved understanding of resource utilization.
- Reduced independence on IT. New insights lead to effective proactive business value.
- Accuracy for HSFR and QBP’s – Information standardization across independent repositories.
- Standard terms, accuracy, and governance provides confidence and trust in the numbers.
Mentorship and Support
- Further expand user community and enhance skill set.
- User independence to further leverage existing applications and data.
Application Migration, Version Upgrades, and Performance tuning
- Leverage recent versions and features.
- Enhanced performance and functionality. Reduced IT dependency.
Canadian Bank - Data Analytics Regulatory Project
Their ability to understand customer needs is quite special. Denologix was very good at listening to us and coming up with solutions, which they were able to sell to our own internal clients easily.
Director, Major Canadian Bank
Insurance Company SAS Implementation and Migration
Their team is very honest. Their leaders are very transparent and open. Partnership like this, you don’t find anywhere. I met very few vendors that I could say that I trusted. This vendor is amazing. I am happy I chose Denologix and would do it again.
Sr. Manager, Global Insurance Provider
Major Bank Regulatory Data Analytics Project
Terrific. Denologix has a fantastic reputation with our business in terms of being flexible. They are very rapid in acquiring new capabilities. They have established strong customer relationships and relationships with internal SAS departments. I have nothing but good things to say about them.
Vice President, Alliances Business Development